Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found on the web site about.com. Sounds good and easy. I guessed about the prep time.
- 6 boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 6 -8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 3⁄4 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons green bell peppers, chopped
- 1⁄4 teaspoon thyme, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon tarragon or 1⁄4 teaspoon rosemary, crumbled
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced dried chives
- Lightly season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Brown chicken slowly in butter in a large skillet.
- Arrange browned chicken in a baking dish.
- To the drippings in the skillet, add the soup. Stir to blend.
- Slowly add the wine,stirring until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients and heat to boiling.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and cover the dish with foil.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Remove foil and continue baking for 35 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with rice or noodles.
I left out the green bell peppers because I'm not much of a fan. Everything else was done as written and this dish turned out great!! It was also quite easy. I served over sticky rice, yum! Thanks for sharing.