Recipe by LAURIE
Great low cal way to get a nice piece of chicken with a super sauce! Quick to do on the stove for dinner in a hurry.
Top Review by bmcnichol
My family had mixed feeling on this. I liked it but the rest of the family didn't. I followed the recipe as written other then I used sour cream instead of yogurt as that is all I had.
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lb chicken cutlet
- 2 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 cup plain yogurt, at room temperature
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet, combine broth, dill, onion and garlic powders.
- Add chicken.
- Bring to a boil.
- Cover, reduce heat and simmer until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes.
- With slotted spoon, remove chicken to serving platter and keep warm.
- Continue cooking remaining liquid in skillet until reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- Stir in tomato sauce and paprika.
- Heat until hot.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Spoon sauce over chicken.