Adopted Parisian's Note:
Sounds fancy, right??? But it is soooo incredibly easy! Just a few simple steps make it look like you slaved all day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Defrost puff pastry in fridge according to box instructions. Let sit at room temperature for 1/2 hour before beginning recipe. Defrost chicken tenders. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Roll out sheet of puff pastry on cutting board. Slice each sheet into four equal squares, making eight squares altogether.
- 3Lay tenders diagonally across each square. Spoon two tablespoons cheese spread on top of each tender.
- 4Cut each stalk of asparagus in half and lay two halves on top of each tender.
- 5Fold two opposite corners of pastry over chicken, asparagus, and cheese, sort of like pigs in a blanket. Chicken should be exposed at each end.
- 6Lay on greased cookie sheet (use parchment if you like), spacing by at least one inch. Use pastry brush to coat tops with butter. Sprinkle delicately with parmesan.
- 7Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked. Optional: broil for a minute or two to make pastry even crisper.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Chicken Asparagus in Pastry
Serving Size: 1 (344 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1593.2
- Calories from Fat 1017
- Total Fat 113.0 g
- Saturated Fat 35.5 g
- Cholesterol 48.7 mg
- Sodium 1612.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 116.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 28.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast tenders