Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick & easy pasta dish. Excellent served with garlic bread and a salad.
Make and share this Herbed Chicken and Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- white pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 " pieces
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces spaghetti or 8 ounces macaroni noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix oil with basil, parsley, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Heat seasoned oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- Add chicken; saute until chicken is done (about 5 minutes).
- Pour over cooked pasta and sprinkle with cheese; toss to mix.