Quick & easy pasta dish. Excellent served with garlic bread and a salad.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaf, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- white pepper
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1 " pieces
- 8 ounces linguine or 8 ounces spaghetti or 8 ounces macaroni noodles, cooked & drained
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1Mix oil with basil, parsley, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Heat seasoned oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat.
- 3Add chicken; saute until chicken is done (about 5 minutes).
- 4Pour over cooked pasta and sprinkle with cheese; toss to mix.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Chicken and Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 374.6
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 74.8 mg
- Sodium 174.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 32.6 g