Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A yummy brunch dish that will impress. Recipe comes from Betty Crocker's "Easy Recipes with Rotisserie Chicken" March 06.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, from 15 oz box, softened as directed
- 1 cup chopped cooked chicken, from 2 lb deli rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed, drained
- 4 eggs
- 1 3⁄4 cups half-and-half
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream cheese with garlic and herbs, softened
- Heat oven to 400°F Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box. Bake 8 - 10 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Sprinkle chicken and broccoli in parially baked crust.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs, half-and-half and salt with whisk until well blended. Pour into crust.
- Drop cream cheese by teaspoonfuls into quiche. Cover crust edge with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning. Bake 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 300°F Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove foil; let stand 15 minutes before serving.
This was good and easy. It took wayyyyy longer to cook than stated. I even upped the temperature back up to 325 for almost 30 more minutes! Also, I didn't like the cream cheese in pieces on top, so next time I would recommend blending it in with the eggs and cream.