Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
So fast and easy, especially with pre-cooked chicken in the refrigerated section of the grocery store. Makes an easy vegetarian dish or side dish by omitting the chicken.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, broken in half
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 8 ounces cream cheese with garlic and herbs
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 ounces cooked chicken
- Cook spaghetti for about 6 minutes in boiling water. Add broccoli for another 5 minutes, or until both the pasta and broccoli is cooked. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot, combine cream cheese, milk and pepper. Cook until cream cheese is melted. Mix in chicken, pasta and broccoli.
- Stir in more milk if desired.
I found this dish to be a little plain. I added more black pepper, some basil, oregano and some garlic. I also used 1/2 & 1/2 instead of milk and I kept adding more until it was more creamy. All in all, it was just ok.
Yumm-O We love it. Made for Fall Pac 2007. Very good Tina