Herbed Chicken and Arugula Panini
- Sprinkle chicken on both sides with salt and pepper, then 1 tablespoon thyme.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a heavy large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken; sauté until golden and cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer chicken to plate.
- Add remaining 4 tbsp oil and garlic to skillet; stir over medium heat 15 seconds, scraping up browned bits.
- Return chicken to skillet and toss until heated through, about 1 minmute.
- Arrange 1 bread slice on each of 4 plates. Top with chicken, onion, and arugula, then drizzle with vinaigrette from skillet. Top with remaining bread.