- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 3 -3 1⁄2 lbs chicken pieces
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 6 ingredients in a plastic or paper bag. Shake to mix.
- Place 2 or 3 chicken pieces in bag. Shake well and set aside. Repeat with remaining chicken.
- Pour butter and oil into a 12 X 8 X 2 baking dish. Add chicken pieces and bake uncovered at 400* for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken, reduce heat ato 350* and bake an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is tender.