Prep 10 mins
Cook 3 hrs
Great salad for potluck dinner. Fantastic served with grilled steak, corn on the cob, etc. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh basil, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- Place tomatoes in a medium bowl; set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine oil and vinegar.
- Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar; mix well.
- Pour over the tomatoes.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Drain; serve on bed of lettuce if desired.
Great salad! I did not have fresh basil and oregano and I used dried. Next time I will give it a try again with all fresh herbs.