1/1 Photo of Herbed Cherry Tomatoes
3 hrs 10 mins
Great salad for potluck dinner. Fantastic served with grilled steak, corn on the cob, etc. Cooking time is refrigeration time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place tomatoes in a medium bowl; set aside.
- 2In a small bowl, combine oil and vinegar.
- 3Add parsley, basil, oregano, salt and sugar; mix well.
- 4Pour over the tomatoes.
- 5Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- 6Drain; serve on bed of lettuce if desired.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Cherry Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.6
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 297.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 0.7 g