Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe I made up when I couldn't find one on the site that exactly fit my desires. We have a fresh herb garden, so I used a variety of fresh herbs, but you can use whatever you have on hand. I'm not sure that dried would work, but I'm sure if you used a single herb it would work out well too (like rosemary).
- 177.44 ml cracker crumb
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese
- 44.37 ml butter, melted
- 2 (453.59 g) package cream cheese, softened
- 118.29 ml heavy whipping cream
- 2 eggs
- 709.77 ml parmesan cheese
- 78.07 ml swiss cheese, grated
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 1 bunch fresh herb, finely chopped (I used 1 sprig dill, 1 sprig rosemary, a little sage, some chives, some thyme, and a little oregano,)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Take the cracker crumbs, the first of the parmesan cheese and the butter and mix together in a small springform pan.
- Press crust all along the bottom and up sides about one inch.
- Bake crust about 10-15 mins or until you start to smell that it's "done" (trust me, you'll know- the cheese starts to get toasty- mine was done after 12 mins).
- While it's baking, prepare cheesecake.
- Mix the cream cheese, whipping cream, and eggs together.
- Add in the parmesan, swiss, green onions, and whatever herbs of choice you plan on using.
- Pour into crust.
- Bake for about 45 minutes (oven times of course vary).