Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
Easy to make and keep well in a sealed container.
- 177.44 ml butter or 177.44 ml margarine, softened
- 118.29 ml cheddar cheese, shredded or grated
- 78.07 ml blue cheese, crumbled
- 14.79 ml fresh tarragon, minced or 4.92 ml dried tarragon
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 473.18 ml white flour or 473.18 ml whole wheat flour (or half of each)
- Beat butter, cheeses, tarragon, oregano and garlic until well mixed.
- Beat in flour (dough will be crumbly).
- Shape into 2 or 3 rolls, whatever is manageable to handle, and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- (I've taken them out after as little as 1& 1/2 hours& they turned out fine.).
- Cut into thin (1/8") slices; place on ungreased cookie sheet (parchment paper optional).
- Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.