woodland hues's Note:
Easy to make and keep well in a sealed container.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat butter, cheeses, tarragon, oregano and garlic until well mixed.
- 2Beat in flour (dough will be crumbly).
- 3Shape into 2 or 3 rolls, whatever is manageable to handle, and wrap tightly with plastic wrap.
- 4Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 5(I've taken them out after as little as 1& 1/2 hours& they turned out fine.).
- 6Cut into thin (1/8") slices; place on ungreased cookie sheet (parchment paper optional).
- 7Bake at 375F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Cheese Wafers
Serving Size: 1 (529 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.2
- Calories from Fat 25
- Total Fat 2.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 32.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g