Recipe by Sharon123
Top Review by 2Bleu
I hate to give bad ratings, but Buddha did not like these at all. I (Bird) made this exactly as written for Buddha. I don't like mushrooms, but have made many mushroom appetizers for him in the past. He likes all the ingredients listed yet he felt the cheeses didn't meld together well. The spices also didn't come together and kept their individual flavors. Sorry Sharon. :(
- 1 (12 ounce) carton fresh large mushrooms
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Remove stems from mushrooms, and discard stems or reserve for another use.
- Combine softened cream cheese and next 8 ingredients in a small bowl.
- Spoon or pipe cream cheese mixture evenly into mushroom caps, and place in a lightly greased 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake mushrooms at 350* for 20 minutes.
- Yield: about 1 1/2 dozen Enjoy!