Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make this a day ahead for the flavors to develop. Spread this on soda crackers, or dip with celery sticks. Yummy snack!
- 1 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 scallion, minced
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients, mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 days.
Thanks so much for posting this. I had a graduation party for my daughter and this was a big hit with everyone.