Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
sooooo... good with wild mushroom sauce : )
- 0.25 (8 ounce) packageitalian vegetarian sausage patties, crumbled
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup reduced-fat ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 32 wonton wrappers
- saute vegetarian sausage, onion, and garlic in lightly greased small skillet until onion is tender, about 5 minute Remove from heat and mix in ricotta cheese and rosemary.
- Place about 1 tbsp cheese mixture on wonton wrapper; brush edges of wrapper with water. Top with a second wonton wrapper and pres edges together to seal. Repeat with remaining wonton wrappers and cheese mixture.
- Cook 4 to 6 ravioli n 2 quarts water in large saucepan; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, until ravioli float to surface and are al dente, 3 to 4 min; remove with slotted spoon. Repeat with remaining ravioli.