1/6 Photos of Herbed Cheese Pinwheels
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt, herbs and chili powder.
- 2In another bowl combine milk and 2 tbs of oil. Add to the dry ingredients and mix into a dough. If it is too dry add the 3rd tbs of oil.
- 3Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and knead into a soft dough.
- 4Either pat it down into a rectangle or roll it out. It should be about 1 cm/0.5 inches thick.
- 5Spread with the cheese and roll up starting on the longer end.
- 6Slice into 10 slices and place on a paper-lined baking sheet. Pat down gently.
- 7Bake in the preheated oven at 200°C/400°F for about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Cheese Pinwheels
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 90.4
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.7 mg
- Sodium 125.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g