Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
One of those friend of a friend of a friend recipes. This goes well with almost anything you want to DIP (chips, veggies, crackers, etc.)! You can also use all reduced fat products without altering the taste!!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all ingredients in your food processor or electric mixer.
- Blend until smooth.
- Refrigerate until serving.
Simple to make and tasty. Next time I will experiment with different fresh herbs. Made for 09 Football Pool week 2 winner