Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy, found in an advertisement several years ago.
- 1 (6 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- Beat together cheese and mayonnaise until very smooth.
- Stir in rest of ingredients.
- Serve with crackers chips or crisp vegetables.
This ain't your momma's onion dip. It has a wonderfully complex combination of flavors which separates it from the rest of the dip pack.