Recipe by Tearanii
This recipe comes from Paula Deen. Flavor delish and very easy to make. great cracker to accompany simple football game days.
Top Review by MarshHen
I've been making these for several years now since watching Paula make them on her show. Great snack for movie or game night, but also great to set out on the table at BBQ's and potlucks.
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) boxes cheese crackers (recommend Ritz Cheese Bits, not peanut butter flavor)
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 (1 ounce) package salad dressing mix (recommend Hidden Valley Original Ranch)
- 1 tablespoon dried dill
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the crackers in a large sealable freezer container.
- In a bowl, mix the oil, salad dressing mix, dill, garlic powder, and celery salt.
- Pour this mixture over the crackers, cover the container, and invert it to coat the crackers with seasoning.
- Refrigerate for at least 24 hours, turning the container every so often to keep the crackers coated.
- Let the mixture come to room temperature before serving.
- Store in the covered container in refrigerator.