1/2 Photos of Herbed Butter Rib Eye Steaks
Picture rib eye steaks cooked outdoors on your barbecue grill, with a delicious herb butter melted on top. Herb butter must be made 2 hours in advance and refrigerated.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic, lemon juice and parsley.
- 2Place mixture on wax paper and roll into a 1" log, wrap tightly and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- 3Preheat grill.
- 4Mix onion powder, salt and pepper together and sprinkle on each side.
- 5Place steak on grill and cook for about 7 minutes.
- 6Turn the steaks over and place a 1/4" pat of the butter on each steak.
- 7Cook for another 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare or until done as desired.
- 8Remove steaks from grill and place an additional 1/4" slice of herbed butter on each steak and allow to melt.
- 9Store the rest of the herbed butter in refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Butter Rib Eye Steaks
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.3
- Calories from Fat 414
- Total Fat 46.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 122.0 mg
- Sodium 618.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks