Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is from TOH. So simple!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 16 ounces frozen dinner rolls, dough thawed
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic powder, oregano and thyme. Cut each roll in half; dip into butter mixture.
- Arrange in a greased 12 cup fluted tube pan. Pour remaining herb mixture over the top.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place for an hour or until doubled.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.