I came up with this recipe when I had a mess of panfish (bluegill) but didn't want to deep fry them. They turned out moist, and full of great flavor--no need for tartar sauce!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pat fish dry. If necessary, cut into smaller pieces.
- 2Spray broiler pan with non-stick spray.
- 3Place fish pieces skin-side down on broiler pan.
- 4Combine remaining ingredients, adjusting amounts to suit your tastes.
- 5Brush the mayonaise mixture onto each piece of fish.
- 6Broil 4" from element for 4-8 minutes (longer for thicker pieces of fish.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Broiled Fish
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.2
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 141.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: