Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I came up with this recipe when I had a mess of panfish (bluegill) but didn't want to deep fry them. They turned out moist, and full of great flavor--no need for tartar sauce!
- Pat fish dry. If necessary, cut into smaller pieces.
- Spray broiler pan with non-stick spray.
- Place fish pieces skin-side down on broiler pan.
- Combine remaining ingredients, adjusting amounts to suit your tastes.
- Brush the mayonaise mixture onto each piece of fish.
- Broil 4" from element for 4-8 minutes (longer for thicker pieces of fish.