1/2 Photos of Herbed Broccoli
This is a fast and delicious way to prepare broccoli. In a pinch, you could use frozen broccoli although I prefer to use fresh when I can.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook broccoli in 1" of boiling water.
- 2(I used the stems, too.) Boil about 6 minutes until crisp tender; drain and set aside.
- 3Heat oil in skillet over med heat.
- 4Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 5Heat about 1 minute, stirring often, until hot.
- 6Add broccoli and toss gently.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Broccoli
Serving Size: 1 (153 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 65
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 329.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 3.5 g