1/8 Photos of Herbed Biscuits (Quick and Easy)
These are made with refrigerated biscuits, all dressed up with some butter and seasoned with onion, garlic, basil/dillweed, poppy seeds and parmesan cheese. Not gourmet, but sometimes you need something quick and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the melted butter into an 8-inch round cakepan. Sprinkle onion, garlic, basil or dillweed, and poppy seeds evenly over the butter. Set aside.
- 2Place the Parmesan cheese in a large heavy duty, zip-lock plastic bag. Cut each biscuit into 4 pices; add the biscuit pieces to the bag and shake them to coat.
- 3Arrange the coated biscuit pieces in the prepared pan; I like to turn mine over a bit so all sides have a little bit of the seasoning. Sprinkle with any remaining Parmesan cheese from the zip-lock bag.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Biscuits (Quick and Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 881.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g