1/8 Photos of Herbed Biscuits (Quick and Easy)
These are made with refrigerated biscuits, all dressed up with some butter and seasoned with onion, garlic, basil/dillweed, poppy seeds and parmesan cheese. Not gourmet, but sometimes you need something quick and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the melted butter into an 8-inch round cakepan. Sprinkle onion, garlic, basil or dillweed, and poppy seeds evenly over the butter. Set aside.
- 2Place the Parmesan cheese in a large heavy duty, zip-lock plastic bag. Cut each biscuit into 4 pices; add the biscuit pieces to the bag and shake them to coat.
- 3Arrange the coated biscuit pieces in the prepared pan; I like to turn mine over a bit so all sides have a little bit of the seasoning. Sprinkle with any remaining Parmesan cheese from the zip-lock bag.
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 14 to 16 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Biscuits (Quick and Easy)
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.4
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 29.1 mg
- Sodium 881.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.4 g
- Protein 7.5 g