Recipe by Chef shapeweaver �
I found this recipe in TOH's "2006 Quick Cooking" cookbook,and it was sent in to TOH by Mary Smith of Columbia, Missouri. I did make a couple of changes to the original recipe. The changes I made seemed to work better for me.The recipe that was submitted called for vegetable oil instead of the melted margarine I used.Also, I changed the way that, the herb mixture was added to the knots.This would be a great addition to any pasta meal. Submitted to "ZAAR" on January 23,2009.
- 59.14 ml melted margarine
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml garlic powder
- 2.46 ml italian seasoning
- 340.19 g can refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl combine first four ingredients,set aside.
- Cut each biscuit in half,roll into a 6 inch rope,then tie into a loose knot.
- Place on a greased baking sheet. ( I used greased parchment paper for easier clean up ).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes half way through baking time, brush with herb mixture.
- Finish baking and immediately brush with remaining herb mixture.
- Serve and enjoy :).