1/2 Photos of Herbed Biscuit Knots
Chef shapeweaver �'s Note:
I found this recipe in TOH's "2006 Quick Cooking" cookbook,and it was sent in to TOH by Mary Smith of Columbia, Missouri. I did make a couple of changes to the original recipe. The changes I made seemed to work better for me.The recipe that was submitted called for vegetable oil instead of the melted margarine I used.Also, I changed the way that, the herb mixture was added to the knots.This would be a great addition to any pasta meal. Submitted to "ZAAR" on January 23,2009.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl combine first four ingredients,set aside.
- 2Cut each biscuit in half,roll into a 6 inch rope,then tie into a loose knot.
- 3Place on a greased baking sheet. ( I used greased parchment paper for easier clean up ).
- 4Bake at 400 degrees for 10 to 15 minutes half way through baking time, brush with herb mixture.
- 5Finish baking and immediately brush with remaining herb mixture.
- 6Serve and enjoy :).
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Biscuit Knots
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 373.0
- Calories from Fat 205
- Total Fat 22.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1364.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: