1/1 Photo of Herbed Beer Cheese Bread
1 hr 15 mins
1 hr 5 mins
This recipe was posted in reply to a beer bread "Recipe Request" on the message board. Herbed Beer Cheese Bread By Charlie Brown, Alaskan (Beer) Brewer. The aroma of fresh baked bread, combined with herbs, accompanied by beer....ah! Try this bread!
My Private Note
9inch l ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Grease and flour a large (9-inch) loaf pan.
- 3In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sage.
- 4Stir in the Alaskan ESB and cheese until complete blended.
- 5Spread evenly in the prepared pan.
- 6Bake until a thin wooden skewer inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean, 50-55 minutes.
- 7Cool the pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Beer Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (44 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 18
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.0
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 6.5 mg
- Sodium 334.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 3.4 g