Hal Taylor's Note:
Really easy versatile accompanyment for any meal... especially a stew. Dry ingredients can be premade and stored in an air tight container for up to one month.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 2To Bake:.
- 3Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 4Add the beer and stir until just incorporated. Use a wooden spoon.
- 5Scrape into an 8x4 loaf pan and bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until crusty and golden.
- 6Let stand in pan for 5 minutes and then remove to wire rack.
- 7Brush immediately with 1 teaspoon of melted butter.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Beer Bread
Serving Size: 1 (126 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 379.0
- Calories from Fat 7
- Total Fat 0.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1131.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 76.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 9.3 g