- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 4 slices cooked beef
- 2 teaspoons vinegar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme or 1⁄8 teaspoon tarragon or 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in 8-inch skillet; cook and stir onion until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Remove onion from skillet and keep warm.
- Add meat to skillet; brown quickly on both sides and sprinkle with vinegar.
- Mix 1 tablespoon butter and the thyme leaves.
- Arrange meat and onions on dinner plates; top meat with seasoned butter.