This recipe has a lot of flavor. If you like the taste of herbs, you'll like it. I especially like the rosemary and thyme. Preparation time does not include time to marinate the chicken. The recipe came from Light & Tasty magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1In a large resealable bag, combine the marinade ingredients.
- 2Add, chicken and turn a few times to coat the chicken.
- 3Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- 4Coat the grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- 5Drain and discard the marinade.
- 6Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbed Barbecued Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 65.7 mg
- Sodium 458.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 26.8 g