Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe has a lot of flavor. If you like the taste of herbs, you'll like it. I especially like the rosemary and thyme. Preparation time does not include time to marinate the chicken. The recipe came from Light & Tasty magazine.
- 4 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large resealable bag, combine the marinade ingredients.
- Add, chicken and turn a few times to coat the chicken.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Coat the grill with non-stick cooking spray.
- Drain and discard the marinade.
- Grill chicken, covered, over medium heat for 5-8 minutes on each side or until juices run clear.
This marinade made some WONDERFUL chicken!! I ended up marinading the chicken(I used drumsticks) for 24 hours in a food saver bag. YUM!! I had unexpected company over for dinner and they were very impressed. Thanks for posting the recipe!