Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Taste of Home
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 catfish fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine the first seven ingredients; sprinkle over fillets on both sides.
- Place in a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Combine the lemon juice, butter, and garlic; drizzle over fillets.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Really tasty recipe! I used basa fish for this meal and it was great. Thanks so much!