Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used this as a replace on a ceasar salad, very tasty. WW Points. 1.
- 1 avocado, peeled,pitted and cubed
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1⁄4 cup washed stemmed and coarsely chopped watercress
- 1⁄4 cup minced parsley
- 2 scallions, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dill
- salt and pepper
- In a blender, mix all ingredients at high speed for 1 minute.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate until needed.
- Keeps in refrigerator 2 days.