1/2 Photos of Herbal Tea for Bronchitis
echo echo's Note:
Supposedly works for asthma, as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peppermint, thyme and cayenne in a teapot.
- 2Boil some water and as soon as it starts to boil, pour 2 cups into teapot; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- 3Strain and sweeten with honey.
- 4Sip slowly while still warm.
- 5May be carried in a thermos and sipped in 1/2 cup doses throughout the day.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herbal Tea for Bronchitis
Serving Size: 1 (6 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: