Recipe by echo echo
Supposedly works for asthma, as well.
Top Review by Sharon123
I don't have bronchitis but wanted to try this tea and I'm so glad I did! I did use spearmint instead of peppermint.The taste was very nice, and the cayenne is really good for you. It's the only pepper that doesn't irritate the stomach lining, and helps to fight off colds. I will be making this again! Thanks!
- 1 tablespoon dried peppermint
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon honey, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Place peppermint, thyme and cayenne in a teapot.
- Boil some water and as soon as it starts to boil, pour 2 cups into teapot; cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Strain and sweeten with honey.
- Sip slowly while still warm.
- May be carried in a thermos and sipped in 1/2 cup doses throughout the day.