Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Mustard Cream Sauce is infused into the Pork Chops as they are slowly baked. Pork Chops have a little mustard flavor, very tender and moist. Serve with mashed potatoes and fresh corn on the cobb as a side dish.
- 4 pork loin chops with bone
- 2 tablespoons whole grain mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon garlic (fresh minced)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons thyme (fresh minced)
- 1 teaspoon rosemary (fresh minced)
- 1 teaspoon sage (fresh purple, minced)
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh minced)
- 2 teaspoons fine sea salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 2⁄3 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons date honey
- Place rack in center of oven and pre-heat the oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl combine 1-tablespoon whole grain mustard, 1-tablespoon dijon mustard, balsamic vinegar, 1-tablespoon olive oil, rosemary, purple sage, 1/2-teaspoon sea salt 1/2-teaspoon and black pepper. Whisk until combined.
- Rinse pork chops under cold water and pat dry with paper towels. Season chops with 1-teaspoon of sea salt and 1-teaspoon black pepper.
- Add olive oil into a hot skillet and brown both side of pork chops. Remove chops and let stand for 3-4 minutes.
- Coat pork chops with mustard sauce.
- Place pork chops on a sheet pan and bake 8-minutes at 450 F and reduce to 325°F Bake pork chops until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove pork chops from oven and let stand for 5-minutes.
- MUSTARD SAUCE:.
- In a bowl combine sour cream, remaining mustards, salt, black pepper, date honey and whisk until sauce is smooth. Serve sauce over pork chops.
- GARNISH: Fresh parsley.