Recipe by Chef Buggsy Mate
A wonderful side dish to pare with fish, chicken or steak. Definitely a nice change from the typical meat and potato standard.
Top Review by Baby Kato
What a lovely recipe. We really enjoyed the tomatoes prepared this way. They were tender, juicy and oh so flavorful. Love the combination of flavors. These were great served with garlic mashed potatoes, cardamon orange carrots and roast pork. My picky dh ate both his and asked if there were anymore. High praise indeed. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for June aussie swap 2012.
- 2 large tomatoes, cored and halved crosswise
- 118.29 ml plain yogurt
- 9.85 ml all-purpose flour
- 3.30 ml italian seasoning
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Place tomato halves cut side up, in an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish.
- In a small bowl, stir together yogurt, flour and seasoning.
- Spoon mixture onto tomato halves.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes until tomatoes are heated through.