Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
from Real Simple magazine. Good served on chicken or fish.
- 1⁄2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced (light and green parts)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, chilled
- Bring the wine to a boil in a saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add parsley, scallions, salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Add butter and swirl until melted.
- Pour or spoon the sauce over cooked meat or fish.