Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
This can be grilled, or if you prefer you may bake the chicken uncovered until done. I usually double the sauce recipe. Great with a salad and baked potato.
- 4 chicken legs
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 3⁄4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons white wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- NOTE: You may marinate the chicken in the sauce before grilling/baking.
- Loosen the skin from chicken so the sauce can reach the meat.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Mix the ingredients for the sauce.
- Place chicken on grill.
- Brush sauce on both sides.
- Grill chicken until done and turn over occasionally, BASTING DURING grilling for full flavor.
- Serve with extra warm sauce.
i used boneless skinless chicken breasts for this and baked them. everyone enjoyed these