1/9 Photos of Herb Toasts
These toasts are nice with dips and I also serve them with soups. Pita bread is a good substitute; they are smaller so use a few extra. This also works with tortillas, but then you don't split them.
My Private Note
round t ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Split the bread horizontally.
- 3Brush all four circles with the oil or butter; sprinkle the combined herbs over the bread.
- 4Put them on oven trays and bake for 7 to 10 minutes, depending on your oven.
- 5You can cut the bread in pieces before baking or carefully break them up after they are baked and cooled, this gives a more"rustic" look For variations add: garlic, cayenne, paprika or some fresh grated Parmesan.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: