Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
Next time you make spaghetti or lasagna, try this - you'll never serve garlic bread again once you try this awesome substitute!
- 1 loaf unsliced firm white bread
- 3⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Accent seasoning
- Cut bread into 5 slices 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick, leaving crust on except at ends.
- Cut each slice into 3 wide fingers.
- Toast under broiler, turning until it is light brown on all sides.
- Mix all remaining ingredients to make an herb oil.
- Brush onto all sides of toasted fingers and place on a cookie sheet.
- When ready to serve, toast for 20 minutes in a 300 degree F oven.
- Serve hot.