Next time you make spaghetti or lasagna, try this - you'll never serve garlic bread again once you try this awesome substitute!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut bread into 5 slices 1 to 1 1/2 inches thick, leaving crust on except at ends.
- 2Cut each slice into 3 wide fingers.
- 3Toast under broiler, turning until it is light brown on all sides.
- 4Mix all remaining ingredients to make an herb oil.
- 5Brush onto all sides of toasted fingers and place on a cookie sheet.
- 6When ready to serve, toast for 20 minutes in a 300 degree F oven.
- 7Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Toast Fingers
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 690.5
- Calories from Fat 401
- Total Fat 44.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1433.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: