Recipe by David04
You cook the trout whole and stuff it with aromatic herbs to give it a wonderful flavor.
- 1360.77 g whole trout, 2 whole rainbow trout cleaned with head on
- 14.79 ml olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 59.16 ml garlic, minced
- 473.18 ml rosemary, fresh lightly chopped
- 473.18 ml sage leaves
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 375 to degrees F.
- Put garlic, rosemary, and sage into a small bowl.
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Toss well to combine and set aside.
- Brush the trout, inside and out with olive oil.
- Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Stuff half of the lemons and half of the herb mixture in each of the trout.
- Place on a coated baking pan.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before splitting in half and serving.