1/2 Photos of Herb Stuffed Rainbow Trout
You cook the trout whole and stuff it with aromatic herbs to give it a wonderful flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 to degrees F.
- 2Put garlic, rosemary, and sage into a small bowl.
- 3Salt and Pepper to taste. Toss well to combine and set aside.
- 4Brush the trout, inside and out with olive oil.
- 5Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- 6Stuff half of the lemons and half of the herb mixture in each of the trout.
- 7Place on a coated baking pan.
- 8Bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
- 9Allow to sit for 5 minutes before splitting in half and serving.
Browse Our Top Trout Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Trout Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Stuffed Rainbow Trout
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 569.3
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 197.3 mg
- Sodium 182.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 71.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: