Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
You cook the trout whole and stuff it with aromatic herbs to give it a wonderful flavor.
Make and share this Herb Stuffed Rainbow Trout recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 375 to degrees F.
- Put garlic, rosemary, and sage into a small bowl.
- Salt and Pepper to taste. Toss well to combine and set aside.
- Brush the trout, inside and out with olive oil.
- Season inside and out with salt and pepper.
- Stuff half of the lemons and half of the herb mixture in each of the trout.
- Place on a coated baking pan.
- Bake approximately 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5 minutes before splitting in half and serving.