1/4 Photos of Herb Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With White Wine Gravy
1 hr 30 mins
The Flying Chef's Note:
This recipe is a wonderful pork tenderloin recipe, it is packed full of flavour and the pork comes out so juicy and tender, both my son and hubby love this one. I served mine with roasted baby new potatoes and garlic pancetta roasted brussel sprouts, delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (550 g) pork tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon thyme leaves
- 5 sage leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 1 cup mushroom, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 12 slices bacon, rashers (or enough to cover pork)
Sauce Ingredients (use 1-2 tablespoons juices from pork)
- 1Heat oil in a pan, add onion and garlic, cook until onion softens, add butter and mushrooms cook stirring a few minutes until mushrooms soften and liquid has evaporated.
- 2Add Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and herbs stir to combine, pour in the cream, remove from heat, allow to cool slightly, add breadcrumbs and egg stir to combine.
- 3Slice pork down the centre length ways, making sure not go all the way through, open out and flatten using a meat mallet. Spoon stuffing mix evenly over one half, fold over the other half of pork to cover.
- 4Take Bacon slices and wrap one around the pork to encircle, repeat with remaining slices so bacon covers pork. Place pork in a lightly oiled oven proof baking dish. Bake in pre-heated oven 180c for about 1hr or until pork is cooked through.
- 5To Make the Sauce.
- 6In a pan heat wine, chicken stock and water, mix a little water with cornflour and pour into sauce stir until mixture thickens slightly, Add 1-2 tablespoons of the pork juices from roasting pan.
- 7Add desired amount of pepper and finally stir in gravy granules, stirring until all granules have dissolved. Serve over pork.
- 8To Serve: Slice pork into thick slices, arrange on plate and pour sauce over the top, Delicious.
- 93-4 servings depending on appetites.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Stuffed Pork Tenderloin With White Wine Gravy
Serving Size: 1 (322 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 635.6
- Calories from Fat 316
- Total Fat 35.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.7 g
- Cholesterol 224.4 mg
- Sodium 1029.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 48.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: