1/4 Photos of Herb-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
1 hr 25 mins
Simply the best stuffed tenderloin I've ever made. The blend of herbs is just mouth watering. If you have a tenderloin on hand, give this one a try. I promise you will not be disappointed.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons dijon-style mustard
- 18 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup assorted snipped fresh herb (such as sage, thyme, rosemary, and/or basil)
- 3 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 egg white, slightly beaten
- 2 teaspoons olive oil or 2 teaspoons cooking oil
- fresh coarse ground black pepper
- snipped fresh chives (optional)
1 recipe Mustard Sauce
- 1Trim any fat from meat.
- 2Using a sharp knife, make a lengthwise cut down the center of roast, cutting to, but not through, the other side.
- 3Spread the meat flat.
- 4Place tenderloin between 2 sheets of plastic wrap and pound meat lightly with the flat side of a meat mallet to about a 13x8-inch rectangle.
- 5(If necessary, use a portion of a second tenderloin to make 18 ounces. Overlap and pound the pieces to make a single rectangle.) Fold in the narrow ends as necessary to make an even rectangle.
- 6Spread mustard evenly over tenderloin.
- 7Stir together spinach, herbs, bread crumbs, and egg white in a medium bowl.
- 8Spoon evenly over pork.
- 9Roll tenderloin up jelly-roll style, beginning at narrow end.
- 10Tie meat with string, first at center, then at 1-inch intervals.
- 11Place meat on rack in a shallow roasting pan.
- 12Brush oil over meat.
- 13Sprinkle with pepper.
- 14Roast, uncovered, in a 375 degree F oven for 50 to 60 minutes or until meat is tender and slightly pink (160 degrees F) and juices run clear.
- 15Transfer to a warm platter.
- 16Remove strings; keep warm while preparing sauce.
- 17To serve, cut tenderloin into 12 slices.
- 18Spoon Mustard Sauce over each serving.
- 19Sprinkle with chives if desired.
- 20Mustard Sauce: In small saucepan combine sour cream, mayonnaise, Dijon style mustard, and honey.
- 21Cook over low heat for 2 to 3 minutes or just until heated through.
- 22Do not boil.
- 23Serve immediately with pork slices.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 181.5
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.2 mg
- Sodium 170.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: