Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Easy and good!
- 8 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 4 ounces ricotta cheese or 4 ounces cottage cheese
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage or 2 tablespoons fresh basil or 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon or 2 tablespoons thyme
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- Cook pasta as directed; do not overcook. Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, combine cheeses, then mix in eggs and seasonings. Stir in bread crumbs last.
- Stuff each pasta shell with a bit of the cheese-herb mixture.
- Arrange stuffed shells in a greased, covered casserole and bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes, until filling is hot.