1/1 Photo of Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
2 hrs 15 mins
Stuffed with feta cheese, cream cheese and herbs, this chicken is so flavorful. Makes a lovely presentation too. This can be served with rice and the pan juices can be drizzled over the rice for additional flavor. This recipe was given to me by a friend at work who said she had also served this in a spaghetti sauce over noodles or spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- 2Wash and pound to flatten each chicken breast.
- 3Lay the breasts on waxed paper and spread 1/4 of the cream cheese on each breast.
- 4Top the cream cheese with the feta divided equally.
- 5Combine the basil, oregano, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a small bowl.
- 6Sprinkle 1/4 of the spices/herbs on each breast.
- 7Roll up each chicken breast and wrap with a piece of bacon and one green onion top (secure with toothpicks if necessary).
- 8Place the breasts in a greased casserole dish and drizzle with the melted butter.
- 9Cover and bake 1 1/2 hours.
- 10Remove the cover and increase the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- 11Bake an additional 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is browned.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 405.6
- Calories from Fat 272
- Total Fat 30.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.6 g
- Cholesterol 155.0 mg
- Sodium 625.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 30.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green onion tops