Recipe by catalinacrawler
this is not my own personal recipe, i added it for the zaar world tour game and now zaar reps refuse to remove it.
Top Review by Caroline Cooks
Very delicious! Didn't cut in half, since my fillets were only 1/2" thick, but I used the herbs with some minced garlic (as Ravenseyes suggested) and drizzle with some fresh lemon. YUM!
- 340.19 g chilean sea bass fillet
- salt & fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 44.37 ml tarragon, chopped
- 44.37 ml dill
- 44.37 ml flat leaf parsley
- 1 sprig fresh tarragon, for garnish
- 1 sprig fresh dill (to garnish)
- 1 sprig flat leaf parsley (to garnish)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the sea bass in half horizontally.
- Season the inside with salt and pepper and fill the center with the chopped herbs.
- Reassemble the sea bass and season the outside with salt and pepper to taste.
- Wrap in plastic wrap.
- Steam the sea bass in an 8-inch, flat-bottomed steamer, covered, for 6 minutes, or until it is barely opaque.
- To assemble: Remove the plastic wrap.
- Use a very sharp knife to cut the fish into eight 2-inch wedges.
- Choose a flat, colorful plate to set off the dramatic form of the fish.
- Stand one wedge on its end and show the herb filling of the other.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.