1/2 Photos of Herb-Steamed Chilean Sea Bass
this is not my own personal recipe, i added it for the zaar world tour game and now zaar reps refuse to remove it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the sea bass in half horizontally.
- 2Season the inside with salt and pepper and fill the center with the chopped herbs.
- 3Reassemble the sea bass and season the outside with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4Wrap in plastic wrap.
- 5Steam the sea bass in an 8-inch, flat-bottomed steamer, covered, for 6 minutes, or until it is barely opaque.
- 6To assemble: Remove the plastic wrap.
- 7Use a very sharp knife to cut the fish into eight 2-inch wedges.
- 8Choose a flat, colorful plate to set off the dramatic form of the fish.
- 9Stand one wedge on its end and show the herb filling of the other.
- 10Garnish with fresh herbs.
Browse Our Top Chilean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Steamed Chilean Sea Bass
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.6
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 34.9 mg
- Sodium 62.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 16.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: