Prep 25 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the NEB website-another use for pantry canned spinach
- 15 1⁄2 ounces spinach
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2⁄3 cup low-fat milk
- 1⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease a 9x13 baking pan, set aside.
- drain spinach, removing excessed moisture.
- in a large bowl, combine spinach and the rest of the ingredients.
- cover and bake 20 min.
- uncover and bake an additional 5 min or til set.