1/1 Photo of Herb-Sour Cream Stuffed Eggs
Any combination of fresh herbs adds a layer of flavor to these mild-mannered eggs laced with sour cream.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully, remove yolks.
- 2Mash yolks; add sour cream and next 5 ingredients, stirring until smooth. Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites.
- 3Sprinkle with bacon. Garnish if desired.
Browse Our Top Egg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Herb-Sour Cream Stuffed Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 73.9
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 112.0 mg
- Sodium 107.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar