Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Any combination of fresh herbs adds a layer of flavor to these mild-mannered eggs laced with sour cream.
- 8 large hard-boiled eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 3 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- fresh parsley sprig
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise, and carefully, remove yolks.
- Mash yolks; add sour cream and next 5 ingredients, stirring until smooth. Spoon or pipe mixture into egg whites.
- Sprinkle with bacon. Garnish if desired.